Welcome to the Patient Information section of Pain Management Associates! Here you will be able to access our patient information such as new patient paperwork, list of restricted medications, and patient rights and responsibilities.
Here is a checklist of what you will need when you come for your visit:
1. Your photo I.D.
2. Current insurance card(s).
3. Patient Paperwork with health history, medications list, and disclosures filled out. Patient Paperwork
4. A copy of your MRI DISK. Not the paper report. The doctor will need to see the images.
5. A DRIVER! You will not be allowed to drive yourself home after your procedure.
6. We require you to stop taking certain blood thinners before you have a procedure. This is a complete list of all restricted blood thinners and how long before your procedure you must stop taking them. Always check with your prescribing doctor before stopping ANY medication. Blood Thinners List
7. Make sure you know where we are located! Check the map below.
Download our Patient Paperwork here: Patient Paperwork
For a copy of our HIPAA and legal policies, please click here: Patient Rights & Responsibilities
We accept most insurance! Please note, deductibles and copays are due at the time of service. Some insurance plans require prior authorization. Requirements will vary based on the type of insurance, but the majority require conservative treatment before our procedures will be approved. Please contact our Insurance & Referrals department for more information. New Referrals & Authorizations
Have you recently received care at our facility? We want to know about your visit! Take our Patient Satisfaction Survey and let us know what you think!