We know how important it is to reassure our referring providers and patients that they are in experienced, competent hands. Please see the links below to access our physicians credentials and accomplishments, as well as their research publications. Also be sure to check out our Kansas Spine Institute Newsletter in the sidebar!
Dr. Rodney Jones Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Milton Landers Curriculum Vitae
- Landers M. Indications of Spinal Injections for Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine 9: 5-10s, (2008).
- “Lumbar Spinal Neuroaxial Procedures”, Interventional Pain Management: Image-Guided Procedures with DVD, 2nd Edition, P.Prithvi Raj, Churchill Livingstone, 2008
- “Lennard: Pain Procedures In Clinical Practice, 3/e” (Chapter 41) Spinal Cord Stimulation and Implanted Intrathecal Drug Infusion, .2011
- Landers, M.H., C Aprill. Epidural Steroid Injections: Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar: Transforaminal, Interlaminar, and Caudal: In Lennard, T.A. (ed), Pain Procedures in Clinical Practice, 3rd edition, Philadelphia, Elsevier, 2011, pp 313-356.
- Vivian D, Landers, M.H. Discography: Intervertebral Disc Access and Stimulation: Lumbar, Thoracic, and Cervical. In Lennard, T.A. (ed), Pain Procedures in Clinical Practice, 3rd edition, Philadelphia, Elsevier, 2011, pp 407-440.